Skip to content
Prodibio AquaShrimp Powder Soil (3kg)
AquaShrimp Powder is a mineral soil designed to facilitate the spawning of shrimps.
AquaShrimp Powder Informations
- Enriched soil especially designed for shrimp
- The powder texture of AquaShrimp Powder will allow shrimp to lay juvenile shrimp and keep them at the surface of the substrate.
- AquaShrimp Powder is porous enough to allow nitrifying bacteria to properly colonize the substrate and improve water quality
- High temperature treatment (around 1200°C; 2192°F) gives its physical properties and allows it to be free of parasitic species which could contaminate the aquarium
- AquaShrimp Powder is tested by an independent laboratory (microbiological, chemical, and radioactive tests)
How to use AquaShrimp Powder?
- A bag is packaged in 3 liters / 3kg corresponding to a thickness of 5 cm for a 20 liter aquarium.
- Using 150g (5.29 Oz.) of soil per liter (0.25 Gal) will grant the aquarium the best soil quantity needed.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device