Skip to content
AquaGrowth Soil is a mineral soil specifically designed to facilitate the development of plants in your freshwater aquarium.
AquaGrowth Soil Informations
- Enriched soil for fresh water aquarium
- Ideal for an healthy plant growth and strong root development
- High temperature treatment (around 1200°C; 2192°F) gives its physical properties and allows it to be free of parasitic species which could contaminate the aquarium
- AquaGrowth Soil is porous enough to allow nitrifying bacteria to properly colonize the substrate and improve water quality
- Each granule of AquaGrowth Soil, with a size of 1 to 3mm, is compact enough to not turn into powder.
- AquaGrowth Soil is tested by an independent laboratory (microbiological, chemical, and radioactive tests)
How to use AquaGrowth Soil ?
- A bag is packaged in 9 liters / 9kg corresponding to a thickness of 5 to 6 cm for a 60 liter aquarium.
- Using 150g (5.29 Oz.) of soil per liter (0.25 Gal) will grant the aquarium the best soil quantity needed..
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device